Your career starts tomorrow with SolidXperts!
SolidXperts is the largest reseller of SOLIDWORKS software in Québec.
Business Development Representative
The Inside Sales Representative will oversee our territories in Quebec and the Maritimes. The representative will have to generate new leads/opportunities by getting in touch with businesses to align our solutions with their needs and will have to make sure that an on-site presentation is scheduled with the Account Manager and the Technical Representative.
- Generate new sales opportunities/leads with incoming and outgoing prospects
- Understand the needs and challenges of the clients and guide them to the appropriate Account Manager
- Work closely with the account manager and technical team
- Achieve the weekly and monthly goals
- Schedule appointments for the appropriate Account Manager at the client site
- Maintain and grow the prospects database in a specific geographic territory
- Participate in diverse events as trade shows, expositions, etc.
- Other related tasks
- You have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in inside sales, prospection or call center
- You are bilingual in French and English (Spoken & Written)
- You have a valid driver’s licence (an asset)
- You have a Canadian passport
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- You have previously worked with Salesforce or another similar CRM
- You have an excellent knowledge of the different social medias platforms
- You are a good listener
- You can prioritize and multitasks
- You have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- You have work experience in either the manufacturing or digital industry (an asset)
- You are independent, responsible and proactive
- You are creative and motivated by goal achievements
- You are a team player
- You are curious and willing to learn about new technologies
- You are resourceful and are passionate about customer service
- Base salary + commissions
- Twenty-five (25) days off (includes sick days and vacation)
- Collective insurance after three (3) months of employment
SolidXperts is an equal opportunity employer