SolidWorks Subscription Services
Stay above the Competition
Support, upgrades, new versions, special releases, add-on features, webcasts—all designed exclusively for SolidWorks® Subscription Service members—improve your performance and productivity, keeping you competitive in your field.
With a subscription service, you are entitled to receive valuable support based on the products purchased:
- SolidWorks 3D CAD Software
- SolidWorks Simulation
- SolidWorks Enterprise PDM
- SolidWorks Composer™
- SolidWorks Sustainability
- Any add-on for SolidWorks
Extended Software Life
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. addresses any critical issue you experience while using SolidWorks software, whether you are on the current version or one release prior. Full extended support runs 12 months from the release of the current version. So, with a valid subscription contract, SolidWorks and your reseller will support both the current and the one previous release of SolidWorks software.
The Subscription Service gives you comprehensive support that enhances your investment in SolidWorks software and guides you through any challenge. Support is available from your local reseller, as well as guidance from SolidWorks experts.
- SolidWorks Customer Portal - The portal is your exclusive online destination from the time of purchase through installation and upgrade. It’s the gateway to the full range of SolidWorks Subscription Service resources, including support, upgrades, service packs, enhancement requests, license information, forums, archived webcasts, partner discounts, e-learning, and more.
- Stay knowledgeable - In addition to live support, subscribers get full access to the SolidWorks Knowledge Base, an expansive web-based library of in-depth information and resources. The Knowledge Base is a frequently updated, easily searchable repository of technical articles, help topics, tech tips, best practices, solutions, and macros, all written and reviewed by SolidWorks experts. A few minutes of self-directed learning can improve your productivity.
- Stay current - Subscription Service members have free access to testing and certification for the Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) and the Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) credentials during the subscription year. In addition, each subscriber can take one Advanced Certification exam per subscription year. These certifications validate that the SolidWorks user has obtained either baseline (CSWA) or advanced (CSWP) expertise in the world’s most widely adopted 3D CAD software. Subscription members also have access to a free management report that shows exam performance, identifying skill areas that can be improved and making recommendations on how to achieve productivity gains by using SolidWorks more efficiently.
Other Key Components:
Extensive 2D and 3D Content
Enjoy direct access to a comprehensive library of drawings, parts, assemblies, and features contributed by SolidWorks users around the globe. Drag and drop models directly into your design projects and save yourself hours of design time.
Influence the future development of SolidWorks software by requesting specific enhancements. Subscription Service members initiate more than 90 percent of the hundreds of new enhancements in every SolidWorks version. You are also authorized to preview SolidWorks Beta software versions and SolidWorks Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs, making you one of the first to capitalize on the most current capabilities in CAD.