SolidWorks training courses focus on fundamental skills and concepts key to ensuring your success with SolidWorks.
SolidXperts provides both basic and advanced training of the highest quality. Our trainers are certified by DS SolidWorks Corp.
Select your training requirements by viewing the courses available for SolidWorks products, including SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks PDM, and SolidWorks Composer. Each course includes a training book, as well as practice sessions for which each participant is given access to a computer. We recommend this course to people who have previous experience with SolidWorks.
- Conceptual Design
- Routing - Piping and Tubing
- Sheet Metal
- Mold Design
- Advanced surface modeling
- Assembly Modeling
- Advanced Part Modeling
Training Courses In The USA
- ONLINE - SolidWorks Essentials Training (ENG) - 4 Days - ( September 7, 8, 14, 15 2017 )
- NASHUA (NH) - SolidWorks Essentials Training (ENG) - 4 Days - ( September 12, 13, 19, 20, 2017 )
Can't Find The Right Training Course? Click Here To Schedule One.
Training Courses In Canada (English)
Training Courses In Canada (French)
- QUÉBEC - Formation SOLIDWORKS Principes de l'utilisation (FRA) - 4 jours - ( 07, 8, 14, 15 septembre 2017)
- MONTRÉAL - Formation SOLIDWORKS Principes de l'utilisation (FRA) - 4 jours - ( 26, 27 septembre & 3, 4 octobre 2017 )
Can't Find The Right Training Course? Click Here To Schedule One
SolidWorks Essentials teaches you how to use the SolidWorks mechanical design automation software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies, and how to make drawings of those parts and assemblies.
- 4 day training
- Student access to a computer workstation
- SolidWorks Essentials manual
Who Should Attend?
This training is anyone who would like to learn about the SolidWorks software or improve on their modeling techniques.
- Know the basic principles of modeling
- Model-based design intent
- Improve the SolidWorks main interface layout and navigation
- Learn the language of 3D modeling and the specific SolidWorks terms
- Have knowledge on the basic functions and capabilities of SolidWorks Drawings
*Time will be allocated at the end of each lesson. A certificate will be given to the student to attest the successful completion of the course..
For anyone attending this course, the following prerequisites are necessary:
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system
- Mechanical design experience
SolidXperts training courses on SolidWorks software are led by a CSWI (Certified SolidWorks Instructor).