Saint-Laurent, April 2nd, 2020 – Today, SolidXperts Inc. has announced it is now accepting orders on the Formlabs Form 3 and Form 3L (available June 2020), an advanced professional Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) 3D printer. The LFS process uses a flexible tank to drastically reduce the forces of the peel process, providing incredible surface finish and detail, and linear illumination to deliver accurate, repeatable parts.
“We’ve completely re-engineered our approach to resin 3D printing with the Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) print process behind the Form 3,” said Max Lobovsky, CEO and co-founder of Formlabs. “We entered the industry seven years ago with the first powerful, affordable desktop SLA 3D printer and since then have shipped more than 50 thousand printers, and our customers have printed more than 40 million parts. Now users are leading the way in how to grow 3D printing from one machine to many, from prototyping tool to game changer. We’re excited to take another huge leap forward with LFS 3D printing, dramatically improving the print quality and reliability people can expect while still offering the most powerful and affordable 3D printer on the market.”
Benefits of the LFS process include:
- Incredible detail and surface finish: a flexible tank dramatically reduces forces on parts while printing.
- Pinpoint precision: the Light Processing Unit (LPU) maintains a uniform, high density laser spot to ensure accurate, repeatable prints.
- Easy clean-up and smoother parts with tear-away light-touch supports.
- Nonstop printing: Integrated sensors help maintain ideal print conditions and send you alerts about the state of your machine.
- Constant uptime with upgradeable, modular components and foolproof design.
- Remote Print: 3D print from anywhere via the online Dashboard.
“SolidXperts is proud to have been chosen as an important partner to bring Formlabs, with their innovative technologies, to the Quebec market. The use of Formlabs’ 3D printers will considerably expand the use of 3D printing thanks to the high resolution these machines are capable of, as well as to the more than 20 different types of materials that are available.” Alex P. Habrich – CEO of SolidXperts.
For more information on how you can order, check out www.solidxperts.com/en/formlabs/ .
For 20 years, SolidXperts has chosen to make 3D its specialty. In 1998 the company opened its first office in Montreal and helped its initial customers take the step towards this new technology. Today, the company also has offices in Québec City and Nashua, New Hampshire, and is the leader of its sector in the province of Québec.
As a Formlabs Certified Partner, SolidXperts continues its legacy as a pioneer in 3D printing. Choosing SolidXperts means being more than a client, it means being a partner, benefiting from real support, assistance, tools, and training to help you carry out your projects.