For designers, engineers, and manufacturers that want quick, accurate, and cost-effective production solutions, the NXE 200Pro 3D printer offers remarkable affordability.
Nexa3D NXE 200Pro, Incredible Speed, Lowest Total Cost of Ownership, Quality Manufacturing, and Part Production
- Profit from faster print times without compromising part quality or accuracy. The patented LSPc technology used by the Nexa3D NXE 200Pro is up to 6.5 times faster than conventional SLA and DLP 3D printing techniques.
- The industrial-grade hardware of the Nexa3D NXE 200Pro 3D printer, which has modular components and delivers cost-effective manufacturing capabilities, is simple to maintain and update, resulting in ongoing savings. It can still create 85% of the required production parts despite having a slightly lower build space than the NXE 400Pro.
- For design validation and end-use performance, prototypes and manufactured parts require accuracy, aesthetics, and mechanical performance. Use the NXE 200Pro, featuring a 4K LCD screen, to deliver uniform exposure and process control with high power/irradiance for beautiful, useful parts.
Post-Processing for NXE 200Pro
- Manufacturers now have access to a potent, reliable, and environmentally friendly washing solution thanks to Nexa3D’s xWash, which is engineered for Nexa3D’s photoelastic materials and matches the build volumes and process requirements of the super-fast NXE400 3D printer.
From Small Parts to XL Build Volume
- For greater production flexibility, xWash accepts parts that are fastened to the NXE 400 build platform or a loose parts basket.
xCLEAN Delivers 3x Saturation
- Enhanced chemical/flash-point safety properties, 3x saturation limits compared to isopropanol, and environmentally friendly recycling options have all been validated and optimized for Nexa xCLEAN.
- The curing of all resin-based parts is optimized by Nexa3D’s xCure 3D printing post-processing solution to guarantee consistent dimensional accuracy, strong structural integrity, and stronger molecular structures.
- Designed to process the entire print envelope of Nexa3D’s NXE 400 printer, it can handle parts with a volume of up to 16 liters. The chamber can hold up to three build plates simultaneously and allows parts to cure either directly on the build plate or individually on translucent shelves.
Combined Heat and Dual Wavelength Light
- Dual-wavelength high-power LEDs as well as sequential UV and thermal curing modes are also available. It operates in three curing modes—UV only, heat only, and UV+heat—and is constructed in accordance with international industrial construction and safety standards.
Material-Specific Sequences You Can Trust
- In a controlled chamber, pick from a list of prescribed sequences that are material-specific. It is easily upgradeable for additional materials and pre-loaded with validated workflow-curing recipes for all authorized Nexa3D photopolymer materials.
- LEDs with a wavelength of 365+405 nanometers deliver a wide spectrum for the deepest cure possible. Six LED strips with reflective interiors and 360-degree coverage maximize uniformity.
- KeyModel Ultra™ is a material designed for the 3D printing of dental and orthodontic models.
- KeyPrint® KeySplint Soft® is a light-curing resin for the 3D printing of flexible biocompatible dental devices for use with DLP printers (385-405nm).
- KeyTray is a powerful, Class I biocompatible 3D printing resin created to quickly and precisely build unique, individual impression trays. To withstand the forces required to take a patient impression and remove the tray from the oral cavity, the material is robust and strong. It works with every kind of impression medium.
xGPP Resin 5k
- Air duct, fluid flow models, performance prototypes, usable end-user components, and snap-fit
KeyGuide Clear Resin
- A rigid, biocompatible (class I) 3D Printing resin called KeyPrint® KeyGuide® is used to make surgical guides for partial and complete arches. To withstand the forces of guided surgery in the oral cavity, the material is strong and resilient. It is a light-curing resin for use in DLP 3D printers that uses wavelengths between 385 nm and 405 nm to create biocompatible dental surgical guides.
xCast Resin 5kg
- The NXE400 3D printer’s xCast software is designed exclusively for the manufacture of precise investment casting patterns.
- Nexa3D xFLEX475 is an industrial-strength UV resin that cures to a soft, elastomeric material. xFLEX475 is suitable for applications where resilience, snap back, and tear resistance is desired, such as lattice structures and functional prototyping. This single-component resin is easy to print, making it a superior material for elastomeric applications.
xClean parts washing solution
- Solvent for washing parts with higher flash point and 3X more capacity than IPA.
unlock your potential?
Please fill the form and we will contact you soon!