SolidWorks training courses focus on fundamental skills and concepts key to ensuring your success with SolidWorks.
SolidXperts provides both basic and advanced training of the highest quality. Our trainers are certified by DS SolidWorks Corp.
Select your training requirements by viewing the courses available for SolidWorks products, including SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks PDM, and SolidWorks Composer. Each course includes a training book, as well as practice sessions for which each participant is given access to a computer. We recommend this course to people who have previous experience with SolidWorks.
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- SolidWorks Simulation Premium
- SolidWorks Simulation Professional
- SolidWorks Simulation Static
- SolidWorks Simulation Motion
SolidWorks Flow Simulation
Training Courses In The USA
Training Courses In Canada (English)
Training Courses In Canada (French)
- MONTRÉAL - Flow Simulation (FRA) - 2 jours - ( 7, 8 septembre 2017 )
Can't Find The Right Training Course? Click Here To Schedule One
SolidXperts training courses on SolidWorks software are led by a CSWI (Certified SolidWorks Instructor).
- 2 day training
- Student access to own computer station
- SolidWorks Flow Simualtion manual
Who Should Attend?
This training is for all those who want to learn how to work with the SolidWorks Flow Simulation software.
- Know the basic principles of fluid flow
- Analyze the behavior of fluid flow in an engineering context
- Become familiar with the user interface of SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- Learn the language and terms specific to SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- Optimize your use of SolidWorks Flow Simulation
* Time will be allocated at the end of each lesson. A certificate will be given to the student to attest the successful completion of the course.
For anyone attending this course, the following prerequisites are necessary:
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system
- Followed COSMOSFloWorks tutorials in the SolidWorks installation directory
- Completed SolidWorks Essentials or equivalent experience in SolidWorks