SolidWorks training courses focus on fundamental skills and concepts key to ensuring your success with SolidWorks.
SolidXperts provides both basic and advanced training of the highest quality. Our trainers are certified by DS SolidWorks Corp.
Select your training requirements by viewing the courses available for SolidWorks products, including SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks PDM, and SolidWorks Composer. Each course includes a training book, as well as practice sessions for which each participant is given access to a computer. We recommend this course to people who have previous experience with SolidWorks.
- Conceptual Design
- Routing - Piping and Tubing
- Sheet Metal
- Mold Design
- Advanced Surface Modeling
- Assembly Modeling
- Advanced Part Modeling
SolidWorks Training: Mold Design
Training Courses In The USA
Training Courses In Canada (English)
Training Courses In Canada (French)
- QUÉBEC- - Formation SOLIDWORKS Conceptions de moules (FRA) - 2 jours - (19, 20 juillet 2018)
- MONTRÉAL - Formation SolidWorks Conceptions de moules (FRA) - 2 jours - (12, 13 juillet 2018)
- MONTRÉAL - Formation SolidWorks Conceptions de moules (FRA) - 2 jours - (24, 29 septembre 2018 )
Can't Find The Right Training Course? Click Here To Schedule One
Mold Design Using SOLIDWORKS teaches you several manual mold creation techniques and how to use the Mold Tools in SOLIDWORKS Mechanical Design Automation software.
- 2 day training
- Student access to a computer workstation
- SOLIDWORKS Mold Design manual
Who should attend?
This training is for all those who want to learn how to work with SOLIDWORKS software or improve on modeling techniques.
- Learn advanced Features of SOLIDWORKS
- Learning the Core and Cavity mold Design
- Importing-Repairing of Geometry and Surfaces
- Discover alternate methods for Mold Design
*Time will be allocated at the end of each lesson. A certificate will be given to the student to attest the successful completion of the course.
For anyone attending this course, the following prerequisites are necessary:
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system
- Advanced Part Modeling Training is prerequisite for this Class
- Advanced Surfaces Modeling Training is recommended
- SOLIDWORKS modeling experience
SolidXperts training courses on SOLIDWORKS software are led by a CSWI (Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructor).