SolidWorks training courses focus on fundamental skills and concepts key to ensuring your success with SolidWorks.
SolidXperts provides both basic and advanced training of the highest quality. Our trainers are certified by DS SolidWorks Corp.
Select your training requirements by viewing the courses available for SolidWorks products, including SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks PDM, and SolidWorks Composer. Each course includes a training book, as well as practice sessions for which each participant is given access to a computer. We recommend this course to people who have previous experience with SolidWorks.
- Conceptual Design
- Routing - Piping and Tubing
- Sheet Metal
- Mold Design
- Advanced Surface Modeling
- Assembly Modeling
- Advanced Part Modeling
SolidWorks Training: Assembly Modeling
Training Courses In The USA
- NASHUA (NH) - Assembly Modeling Training (ENG) - 2 Days - (July 24 & 25, 2018)
- NASHUA (NH) - Assembly Modeling Training (ENG) - 2 Days - (September 25, 26, 2018)
Can't Find The Right Training Course? Click Here To Schedule One.
Training Courses In Canada (English)
Training Courses In Canada (French)
- QUÉBEC - Formation SOLIDWORKS Technique de modélisation des assemblages (FRA) - 2 jours - (31 juillet & 01 août 2018)
- QUEBEC - Formation technique avancée de modélisation des assemblages (FRA) - 2 jours - (26, 27 juin 2018)
- QUÉBEC - Formation SolidWorks Technique de modélisation des assemblages (FRA) - 2 jours - (04, 05 septembre 2018)
- MONTRÉAL - Formation technique avancée de modélisation des assemblages (FRA) - 2 jours - (03, 04 juillet 2018 )
- MONTRÉAL - Formation technique de modélisation des assemblages (FRA) - 2 jours - (25, 26 septembre 2018 )
Can't Find The Right Training Course? Click Here To Schedule One
SolidXperts training courses on SOLIDWORKS software are led by a CSWI (Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructor).
- 2 day training
- Student access to a computer workstation
- SOLIDWORKS Advanced Assembly Modeling manual
Who Should Attend?
This course is for all those want to use SOLIDWORKS in order to create parametric assemblies, using assembly constraints while editing complex assemblies.
Learn advanced features of SOLIDWORKS assemblies model-based design intent. Improve navigation in the SOLIDWORKS user interface. Learn the language of 3D modeling and the specific SOLIDWORKS terms. Learn the possibilities of SOLIDWORKS and accelerate the creation of assemblies.
*Time will be allocated at the end of each lesson. A certificate will be given to the student to attest the successful completion of the course.
For anyone attending this course, the following prerequisites are necessary:
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system
- Mechanical design experience