Join the SolidXperts teams
Working at SolidXperts, the leading supplier of SOLIDWORKS and Markforged in
Quebec means being at the heart of a dynamic and growing business that offers many benefits
and competitive wages.
Join us: apply directly on our site, or by email at email@example.com.
Create a turning point in your career
by joining our team
A dynamic industry
is a quickly growing business
An ideal work environment
In which you can utilize all of your knowledge
A very active social club
Because SolidXperts is more than just a business
OUR JOB OFFERS
Administrative Assistant - Subscription Service [Montreal]
Summary of functions:
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, the SolidXperts Assistant will be responsible for customer follow-ups, generating timely licensing reports, and working together with various departments to ensure effective customer service.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Generate a report on the software licenses whose maintenance contract expires;
- Use our CRM (Customer Relation Management) to create quotes, verify information and send these submissions to Canadian and American customers;
- Follow up with customers to receive their vouchers;
- Manage and direct customer requests;
- Work jointly with the various departments (sales, technical support, purchasing department) as well as suppliers;
- Manage orders in the CRM, create billing requests and transfer them to the purchasing department;
- Replace reception for 15 minutes a day;
- Keep the CRM up to date as well as perform various administrative tasks related to the Renewal / Subscription Department.
The ideal candidate has the following assets:
- Bilingualism in French and English (both oral and written)
- Experience in customer service
- Sales experience (an asset)
- Team spirit
- Sense of organization
- Attention to detail
- 25 days off for the first year
- Medical and dental insurance
- Full time (35 hours / week)
We subscribe to the principle of equality in employment. For ease of reading, the masculine gender is used indiscriminately in this text.
DriveWorks / SOLIDWORKS Application Specialist [Montreal]
This full-time position consists of integrating customer products into DriveWorks with the goal of adding logic to the products, and ultimately producing a configurator according to certain established specifications. These customers already own the SOLIDWORKS design software but want to add DriveWorks to design ‘similar but different’ products. The objective is to help these customers integrate the software into their design process by installing the software, coaching and training, and, above all, setting up their products in a turnkey project.
We are looking for an individual who is independent, resourceful, precise, bilingual, and focused on customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- DEC or BA in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design, or a related field;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of the SOLIDWORKS software;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Knowledge of basic programming;
- Knowledge of databases.
The following skills would be an asset:
- Object-oriented programming: C, C ++, Java, etc.
- Knowledge of the SQL Server database and SOLIDWORKS APIs
- 25 vacation days in the first year
- Medical and dental insurance
- Benefit sharing
- Social Club
- Free parking
- Opportunity to telework