Join the SolidXperts teams
Quebec means being at the heart of a dynamic and growing business that offers many benefits
and competitive wages.
Join us: apply directly on our site, or by email at email@example.com.
Create a turning point in your career
by joining our team
A dynamic industry
is a quickly growing business
An ideal work environment
In which you can utilize all of your knowledge
A very active social club
Because SolidXperts is more than just a business
OUR JOB OFFERS
Solutions specialist Technical support service
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Technical Support Solutions Specialist will join our existing customer service team. This team supports our customers who are on the SOLIDWORKS annual subscription that included all the update and technical support. We must add to this team a resource with is experience in mechanics, design or industrial drawing in order to support our ever-growing market.
In summary, this full-time job essentially consists of providing telephone or email assistance to our clients who request it. We are a multidisciplinary team that supports several software (SOLIDWORKS, PDM, 3DEXPERIENCE, etc.) but we need to add a resource who mainly knows SOLIDWORKS and its multiple facets (modeling, Windows operating system, installation, etc.) . We are looking for an independent, resourceful, bilingual person (French and English) who is focused on customer service. The ideal candidate has the following strengths:
- Technical resource for our technical support call center
- Answer the phone, respond to requests by email, etc.
- Follow up on unanswered requests.
- Communicate with the software supplier in case of unresolved issues
- Be diligent about the work schedule to meet demand.
- Hold a DEC in mechanical engineering, industrial design, or any other relevant field.
- Very good knowledge of SolidWorks software
- Have at least 2 years of experience using SOLIDWORKS software
- Be bilingual (French and English).
- Have experience in customer service
Customer Service Representative
Who are we? SolidXperts has chosen to make 3D its specialty. In 1998 the company opened its first office in Montreal and helped its initial customers take the step towards 3D modeling software SOLIDWORKS.
For 10 years, SolidXperts has also been a pioneer in 3D printing, distributing Markforged, FormLabs, Raise3D, Builder3D and 3D scanners ARTEC.
The SolidXperts representative will be called upon to perform various tasks including; customer follow-ups, generate reports on expiring licenses, work tightly with the sales department and our finance team to ensure a high customer retention rate.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Contact customers under software maintenance to renew their licenses
- Generate reports on software licenses with expiring maintenance contracts;
- Utilize our CRM to create quotes, verify information and send renewal quotations to our North America customer base;
- Follow up with customers to receive their purchase orders;
- Manage and direct customer requests to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Work in conjunction with the various departments (sales, technical support, purchasing)
- Maintain a successful relationship with our software vendors;
- Maintain the CRM system and keep customers information up to date;
- Perform various administrative tasks related to the Renewal/Subscription department.
- Bilingualism French and English (both oral and written)
- 2 years experience as inside sales or similar position
- Dynamic personality
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with ease
- Team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Work environment :
5 weeks of leave starting in the first year
Co-pay Medical and dental insurance
Full time (37.5 hours / week)
We are an equal opportunity employer. For ease of reading, the masculine gender is used without discrimination in this text.