Join the SolidXperts teams
Quebec means being at the heart of a dynamic and growing business that offers many benefits
and competitive wages.
Join us: apply directly on our site, or by email at email@example.com.
Create a turning point in your career
by joining our team
A dynamic industry
is a quickly growing business
An ideal work environment
In which you can utilize all of your knowledge
A very active social club
Because SolidXperts is more than just a business
Electrical Applications Engineer [Montreal]
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the Electrical Applications Engineer will provide support, training and integration of the SOLIDWORKS Electrical and CATIA Electrical software products for our customers. This a new position in our Technical Services department to support a growing customer base.
This will be a full-time position to provide assistance to our customers in the field of electrical schematic design and technical drawing using SOLIDWORKS Electrical, CATIA Electrical Engineering and related software products. The work environment will vary depending on the clients. We are looking for an independent and resourceful person with an excellent knowledge of electrical diagrams.
- Being a primary Technical Resource for SOLIDWORKS Electrical and CATIA Electrical Engineering
- Provide product training
- Provide technical support for the products
- Support the sales team to meet the needs of potential and existing customers
- Hold a degree (DEC) in electrical engineering technology or closely aligned field.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in producing electrical design drawings.
- Have a philosophy focused on customer service and positive customer experience.
- Be bilingual (French and English).
- Own a car for travel to our customer locations.