Full Job Description
SolidXperts is looking to add to our team of expert technical staff based in our Nashua NH office. Our clients use industry-leading engineering software, scanners, and 3D printers, and receive exceptional consulting and support.
Our partners include premier brands such as SOLIDWORKS, Markforged, Artec 3D, and Raise 3D, while our customers include firms such as Ben & Jerry’s, Walkin’ Pets, Stanley Black & Decker, Shell, and thousands more.
- Answer data management customer cases that arrive by phone and email.
- Train customers to use product data management software.
- Provide onsite and remote implementations of SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- Assist customers with upgrades and similar tasks via remote desktop or similar tools.
- Track and record the resolution of cases.
- Create technical tips and other content to educate customers about the functions and features of their products.
- An engineering degree and strong CAD skills, preferably SOLIDWORKS.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Prior experience with product data management software.
- Basic computer skills including software installation, and experience with advanced desktop and cloud applications.
- Flexible small office environment in a campus-like setting.
- 5 weeks PTO / Vacation time per year.
- Abundant training and certification opportunities.
- Medical and dental, 401k enrollment, 10 paid holidays.
If you are the student or engineer that people come to for assistance and enjoy the challenge of finding solutions to a variety of problems, talk to us about becoming the next SolidXpert.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- SOLIDWORKS PDM: 2 years (Preferred)
- Training & development: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location