Are you an individual who is extremely organized and loves to build relationships with your clients through excellent customer service and provide solutions?
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer and working for a fast-growing and dynamic company, The Account Manager establishes a long-term partnership with clients and prospects, ensures client satisfaction, and maintains and grows3D design solutions sales in assigned existing accounts or prospects. He liaises with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Services clients while generating additional revenues from the company’s 3D design solutions and services portfolio.
- Liaises between the customer and internal cross-functional teams.
- Leads and coordinates sales opportunities in a collaborative approach with the technical department.
- Forecasts and tracks key account metrics
- Builds and enhances relationships across the client organization.
- Renews software subscription and service programs for key accounts.
- Measures and increases client satisfaction by developing strategies that will contribute to the “Wow” factor; and
- Manages his sales processes including pipeline, account, contacts, activities, and calls using the company sales tools (SalesForce…) to drive sales growth and planning.
- 3-5 years Account Management Experience, preferably in Software/SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and maintain long-lasting relationships with senior client buyers
- Ability to take a vision, translate it into an actionable plan, and execute
- Excellent negotiation, listening, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Strong ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Autonomous, resourceful, and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, tech-savvy, and strong analytical skills
- Experience in analyzing and determining the needs of clients, developing strategies and action plans for revenue growth and profitability
- Bachelor’s Degree is an asset
- Competitive salary.
- Part-time teleworking is possible.
- 25 personal/sick/vacation days per year.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted, thank you for your interest.