Don’t let the size of your print bed limit your creative genius. Need 3D prints that are larger than life? The Builder Extreme 3000 PRO is one of the biggest industrial 3D printers available on the market, preferred by industry leaders around the world for more than just its impressive size.
Builder Extreme 3000 PRO
Inductrial 3D Printer
The Builder Extreme 3000 PRO is one of the biggest industrial 3D printers available on the market, preferred by industry leaders around the world for more than just its impressive size.
The Extreme 3000 PRO is the perfect fit for industrial applications.
- Break the limitations of material choice with a dual-feed extruder, developed exclusively for the Builder Extreme range. Experiment and print with different colors and filaments in the same print.
- It might be big, but it’s still quick! Get your designs into your hands (or your customer’s) even faster with a print speed of 300 mm/s and a maximum travel speed of 500 mm/s.
- Built with a real end-user in mind, the Builder 1000 PRO comes with a 7-inch touchscreen display, automatic filament detection, and an uninterrupted power supply system that can restart printing after a power outage, making it easy to operate and maintain.
What features do you get with Extreme 3000 PRO?
With its endless possibilities, our Xperts are here to help you find the right combination of solutions that will enhance your product by allowing you to innovate, develop, and design without limits.
Boost Productivity and Improve Quality by Integrating Electrical and Mechanical Design in 3D
SOLIDWORKS ONLINE TRIAL
- Food safe and waterproof, PET offers 3D prints more strength than PLA and is famously easier to print with than ABS. Trust your everyday designs and print series to PET for a consistent smooth surface finish and minimal warping or shrinkage for predictable, and repeatable results. It’s also available in a range of colors, including transparent.
- As a PLA based material that’s stronger than ABS, PRO1 is perfect for functional parts without the hassle of fussing with print settings. Create durable tools, jigs, and fixtures, or try it as a replacement material for your ABS projects. PRO1 prints have an excellent surface finish without warping or shrinking. PRO1 is available in black, grey, and white.
- Tried, true, and trusted PLA filament is the most used material for printing prototypes and visual models. It’s reliably quick and easy to print with, affordable, and results in accurate, high-quality prototypes and fast design iterations. PLA for the Builder 3D range is even available in a range of colors.
- Appropriately named, Flex is a flexible printing material that will require quite a bit of advanced printing experience. Reach out to our Xperts for specifics or advice about what value Flex can add to your Builder 3D printers.
unlock your potential?
Please fill the form and we will contact you soon!
|3D Printer Caracteristics||
3rd Party Materials, FDM