FX20 is Markforged’s new flagship 3D printer — a machine that brings The Digital Forge platform and Continuous Fiber Reinforcement (CFR) technology to a new realm of parts, problems, and industries.
Industrial Composite 3D Printer
The FX20 is the largest, most precise, and most capable machine Markforged has ever produced. Other than being the fastest 3D printer in the Markforged portfolio, the FX20 has the innovative capability to print in ULTEMTM 9085 Filament.
The Markforged FX20 brings the Digital Forge and Continuous Fiber Reinforcement to a new realm of parts, problems, and industries.
- The FX20 pairs size and throughput to make larger, stronger build faster than ever before.
- Print functional, end-use parts designed for everything from performance tooling and fixtures to flight-ready production parts with the reinforcement strength of ULTEM™ 9085 filament with continuous carbon fibre.
- The FX20 is a precision-designed, sensor-driven production 3D printer, delivering reliability and performance in a simple, intuitive user experience. Engineered to bring maximum strength, accuracy, and consistency to your factory floor.
What features do you get with FX20?
ULTEM™ 9085 Filament
- ULTEM™ 9085 Filament is Markforged’s first high-temperature printing polymer. As an extremely durable thermoplastic that exhibits excellent flame, smoke, and toxicity (FST) characteristics it is usable in production aerospace applications. ULTEM™ Filament is available in Markforged’s new 3200cc XL spool, four times larger than standard spools.
- The go-to Markforged composite for printing accurate parts with a smooth surface finish, Onyx is a Nylon base reinforced with chopped carbon fiber that boasts high chemical and heat resistance. Onyx prints enjoy both a high-end finish and twice the strength of parts from other composite printers. Try printing with embedded carbon fiber reinforcements for aluminum strength parts.
- There is no material traceability for Onyx FR. Order Onyx FR-A if material traceability is required. Onyx FR, although having identical mechanical qualities to Onyx, receives a V-0 rating on the UL94 flammability test. It works well for uses that need lightweight, high-strength, and self-extinguishing characteristics. Only the Industrial Series Printers can print on Onyx FR.
Carbon Fiber FR
- Carbon Fiber FR is a flame-retardant variant of Markforged’s unique, ultra-high-strength Continuous Carbon Fiber — when used to reinforce a Composite Base material like Onyx FR, it can yield parts as strong as 6061-T6 Aluminum. It’s extremely stiff and strong, and can be precisely laid down in a wide variety of geometries. Programmatically trace curved features, reinforce holes, and mimic unidirectional fiber layups — all within a few clicks.
Carbon Fiber CFF
- The literal and symbolic backbone of aluminum-strength, composite 3D printed parts, Carbon Fiber is the classic Markforged high-strength Continuous Fiber. Take advantage of the highest strength-to-weight ratio of the Markforged reinforcing fibers, 6x stronger and 18x stiffer than Onyx! Carbon Fiber reinforcement is commonly used to replace traditionally machined aluminum parts and fixtures.
unlock your potential?
Please fill the form and we will contact you soon!
Electrostatic, Fiber Reinforced, Heat Resistant, Strength