The XiP delivers high-quality prototypes to your desk by combining a small footprint with a big build capacity and quick print speed.
Nexa3D XiP, Fast Print Speed, Open Material Platform, Easily Upgradeable
- The Lubricant Sublayer Photo-curing (LSPc) Technology used in the Nexa3D XiP desktop 3D printer enables users to print at incredible speeds of up to 18 cm per hour.
- The fully open material platform of the Nexa3D XiP desktop 3D printer offers maximum freedom and access to the materials you need when you need them.
- The modular architecture of Nexa3D XiP is intended for regular use. Components made for industrial use offers improved usability, serviceability, and upgradeability.
What features do you get with Nexa3D XiP?
Post-Processing for Nexa3D XiP
- The Wash+Cure is designed specifically for cleaning and curing XiP-printed parts. An automatic post-processing solution that is all-inclusive.
- Includes a Wash Bucket with a sealed lid, a basket made to hold the XiP build-plate or loose parts, and other accessories.
- xCLEAN or isopropanol cleans consistently with magnetic stirrers.
- Capacity: 5.5 L
- LED tower with a powerful 405 nm and revolving base
- Internal reflectors in the hood provide more curing power.
- Confirmed curing results from the material partners
NOTE: The Wash+Cure bucket and the Toolkit bucket are identical. You will then have two buckets to enable two-stage washing after purchasing the Wash+Cure.
KeyGuide Clear Resin
- A rigid, biocompatible (class I) 3D Printing resin called KeyPrint® KeyGuide® is used to make surgical guides for partial and complete arches. To withstand the forces of guided surgery in the oral cavity, the material is strong and resilient. It is a light-curing resin for use in DLP 3D printers that uses wavelengths between 385 nm and 405 nm to create biocompatible dental surgical guides.
- KeyModel Ultra™ is a material designed for the 3D printing of dental and orthodontic models.
- KeyPrint® KeySplint Soft® is a light-curing resin for the 3D printing of flexible biocompatible dental devices for use with DLP printers (385-405nm).
xABS3843 Black Resin
- Nexa3D 3843-xABS Black is a high-performance, high-modulus product that boasts excellent flexural and tensile physical properties with a relatively high degree of elongation. Nexa3D 3843-xABS Black displays high green strength and good Heat Deflection Temperature enabling it to print accurately and function in a wide variety of applications. Nexa3D 3843-xABS Black has been tested in QUV exterior weathering conditions (ASTM G-154) for 800 hours with less than a 15% change in Tensile and IZOD Impact properties.
- xCE Resin, a high-performance polymer for producing end-use plastic parts and injection molding tools in minutes. This new material is a single-cure polymer that delivers higher flexural strength that is typically achieved only in dual-cure cyanate ester resins. xCE Resin has excellent isotropic properties and exhibits long-term environmental stability making it well-suited for a variety of automotive parts, electronics, and many industrial components as well as the production of injection molding tools.
xCERAMIC3280 White Resin
- A ceramic resin with a high heat deflection temperature and exceptional tensile modulus is called xCERAMIC3280.
xESD Black Resin
- xESD is a black, rigid, static-dissipative photopolymer resin using a urethane dimethacrylate base that includes a stable dispersion of discrete functionalized carbon nanotubes to achieve consistent static dissipative properties. This dispersion does not settle in xESD resin, resulting in consistent ESD-capable parts. The discrete nature of xESD also produces parts that leave no carbon trails and improves key mechanical properties such as tensile strength, modulus, and impact resistance. xESD is designed for use with LSPc®Technology and allows for high-resolution part fabrication with isotropic static dissipative and mechanical properties.
xFLEX402 Black Resin
- xFLEX402-Black is a single-component elastomer material with high elongation and high resilience, excellent tensile strength, and high energy return while also not requiring thermal post-processing.
- Nexa3D xFLEX475 is an industrial-strength UV resin that cures to a soft, elastomeric material. xFLEX475 is suitable for applications where resilience, snap back, and tear resistance is desired, such as lattice structures and functional prototyping. This single-component resin is easy to print, making it a superior material for elastomeric applications.
xPEEK147 Black Resin
- xPEEK147 is a high-temperature resistant resin with HDT 230°C for tooling and molding applications. The material showcases good dimensional stability, a good surface finish, and sufficient toughness to withstand mechanical stresses from molding processes. This material is resistant to temperature stress and is ideal for tooling applications.
- xPP405-Black is a high elongation and high toughness material with outstanding impact resistance and excellent surface finish. This stiff and durable high-performance material is ideal for a wide variety of tools on the production floor, including manufacturing aids and final parts such as housings and consumer goods applications. The unique set of performance attributes makes it comparable to an unfilled thermoplastic like polypropylene. Parts can be printed with various DLP printers. and machined, tapped, or polished for the final finish.
xPRO410 Resin Black
- Nexa3D xPRO410 is a fast-printing, rigid photopolymer that can be printed with very high-resolution features. Formulated with exceptional surface finish and extremely high print accuracy. IND410 exhibits dimensional accuracy of within 0.2% 13 after post-curing. This product is perfect for printing accurate prototypes, that will be exposed to temperatures up to 70°C. Accuracy, combined with high HDT, makes this product ideal for consumer goods functional prototyping and small series production.
- Economic modeling material with excellent detail and high-quality surface finish.
- xMODEL15 is an economical modeling material that yields suburb feature resolution and accuracy to serve a wide variety of modeling applications. Formulated to deliver exceptional first-time print success, xMODEL15 exhibits excellent detail and high-quality surface finish
xMODEL17 Clear Resin
- A strong, long-lasting modeling material with improved clarity, xMODEL17-Clear is ideal for prototype uses that need precise feature details and premium translucent or clear surface finishes.
- A photopolymer with high clarity and robustness for a range of models and functional prototypes demanding quick turnaround times is x45-CLEAR by Nexa3D. Outstanding construction speed allows for increased manufacturing process flexibility for businesses. To achieve high first-time build success, x45-CLEAR has outstanding out-of-printer attributes and strong print styles. Suitable for working on prototypes that need to be strong. Housings, enclosures, pipes, packaging goods, and footwear components with improved performance and functionality are examples of potential applications.
- The Custom Resin cartridge is required alongside NexaX Pro for Xip to access the open materials platform. The cartridge communicates with the XiP and NexaX to open the printer and manage custom material versioning. It operates the same as all other cartridges with gravity-fed resin dispensing and NFC technology.
xClean parts washing solution
- Solvent for washing parts with higher flash point and 3X more capacity than IPA.
unlock your potential?
Please fill the form and we will contact you soon!