SOLIDWORKS has dominated as a staple software for engineering and design across the automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing industries for over 2 decades by making 3D CAD affordable and accessible without sacrificing utility or power. Let’s take a closer look at what SOLIDWORKS really is, why it has been the strongest industry standard in digital product design and engineering, and how its massive community supports you through your entire design cycle, no matter the size of your business.
“It is clear that SOLIDWORKS is focused on empowering customers to innovate and design, without software getting in the way.”
—Michelle Boucher, Tech-Clarity
What SOLIDWORKS Does and Why It Works
Conceptualize, create, validate, communicate, and manage your ideas into innovative products with an intuitive user experience for design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment. All in one place.
Also, with a legacy of dedication to training and supporting its users, SOLIDWORKS helps customers develop market-leading products, while continuing to invest 80% of revenue back into its development. Did you know? Each annual update release for SOLIDWORKS has 200+ new enhancements with over 90% directly resulting from actual user feedback!
How SOLIDWORKS Supports You and Your Business
With SOLIDWORKS you’re never alone. With millions of users across the globe in every industry imaginable, we’ve seen it all and there is no problem that the passionate SOLIDWORKS community can’t tackle together. As a SOLIDWORKS user you get access to an extensive network of benefits and resources, at no additional cost:
- A centralized hub to get answers and connect with the community
- Access to an online knowledgebase of tips and tricks
- The support of 6 million users, across more than 80 countries
- Hundreds of integrated Partner Solutions
- A massive international SOLIDWORKS Users Group Network
- Growing community of 500,000+ certified SOLIDWORKS users (as of February 2021)
Fun fact: Over 2 million students graduate with SOLIDWORKS training every year!
The Total CAD Package
Enjoy a competitive edge with the right tools built in to help you make better decisions that lead to greater ROIs. As a product design solution, SOLIDWORKS does more than 3D model with precision and speed. Take your investment even further with the capability to:
- Assess product cost and sustainability impact
- Leverage a full suite of extended applications including data management, electrical design, simulation, and technical communications
- Optimize front-end innovation with concept and industrial design tools that take advantage of the latest technologies and infrastructures
Download our SOLIDWORKS: The CAD Leader white paper for a snapshot of the statistics that make SOLIDWORKS the go-to solution for the world’s 3D CAD needs. You can even reach out to our experts for more information or to request a free demo.