The Builder Extreme 2000 PRO is specifically engineered to deliver industrial-strength prints, 24/7. Reduce your production time, cut ties with costly external contractors, and print your own designs on your schedule, and your budget.
Extreme 2000 PRO
Inductrial 3D Printer
Don’t let the size of your print bed limit your creative genius, the Builder Extreme 2000 PRO is one of the tallest industrial 3D printers available on the market.
Preferred by industry leaders around the world for more than just its impressive size.
- Break the limitations of material choice with the option of the dual-feed extruder, developed exclusively for the Builder Extreme range. Experiment and print with different colors and filaments in the same print.
- It might be big, but it’s still quick! Get your designs into your hands (or your customer’s) even faster with a print speed of 300 mm/s and a maximum travel speed of 500 mm/s.
- Built with a real end-user in mind, the Builder 2000 PRO comes with a 7-inch touchscreen display, automatic filament detection, and an uninterrupted power supply system that can restart printing after a power outage, making it easy to operate and maintain.
What features do you get with Extreme 2000 PRO?
- The Builder Extreme 2000 is one of the tallest FDM 3D printers available on the market, ideal for professional use thanks to its reliable and repeatable high-quality industrial printing capabilities.
- It’s got a HUGE…build volume. Iconic of the Builder Extreme range, the Builder Extreme 2000 PRO has an impressive max build volume of 700mm X 700mm X 1700mm.
- A fully enclosed preheated bed makes sure you’re ready to print as soon as the nozzle starts moving. Say goodbye to failed prints and ‘spaghetti monsters’, and get flawless large-scale 3D prints, every time.
- Thanks to a built-in filament detection system, your Builder Extreme 2000 PRO will tell you when your filament spool runs out. If you run out of filament mid-print, your printer will let you know, and can even resume printing once you’ve changed the material spool!
- You get 2 ways to connect to your printer. Use wi-fi for a fast and easy flow from design to 3D print or plug in a USB or ethernet connection for secure, direct printing.
- Food safe and waterproof, PET offers 3D prints more strength than PLA and is famously easier to print with than ABS. Trust your everyday designs and print series to PET for a consistent smooth surface finish and minimal warping or shrinkage for predictable, and repeatable results. It’s also available in a range of colors, including transparent.
- As a PLA based material that’s stronger than ABS, PRO1 is perfect for functional parts without the hassle of fussing with print settings. Create durable tools, jigs, and fixtures, or try it as a replacement material for your ABS projects. PRO1 prints have an excellent surface finish without warping or shrinking. PRO1 is available in black, grey, and white.
- Tried, true, and trusted PLA filament is the most used material for printing prototypes and visual models. It’s reliably quick and easy to print with, affordable, and results in accurate, high-quality prototypes and fast design iterations. PLA for the Builder 3D range is even available in a range of colors.
- Appropriately named, Flex is a flexible printing material that will require quite a bit of advanced printing experience. Reach out to our Xperts for specifics or advice about what value Flex can add to your Builder 3D printers.
unlock your potential?
Please fill the form and we will contact you soon!
|3D Printer Caracteristics||
3rd Party Materials, FDM