Why Choose Drafter?
Drafter enables you to quickly create and detail 2D drawings, and communicate how your design must be manufactured. Whenever a change occurs in your 3D model, all drawing views are automatically updated. Using Drafter’s comprehensive dimension, tolerancing and annotation toolset accelerates the product development process by significantly reducing design-to-manufacturing time, while decreasing costs.
Get Ready to Manufacture-Fast!
- Quickly generate production-ready 2D drawings from your 3D parts and assemblies.
- Drag and drop your 3D model into a drawing to automatically create a view.
- Your drawings are always up-to-date as, at the click of a button, they instantly refresh when you modify your 3D model.
Focus on details
- Create standard and detail views, sections, and more automatically and accurately based on your 3D model.
- Easily apply production-quality dimensions and annotations to your drawings.
- Create all necessary symbols, notes and tables.
Facilitate Collaboration and Communication
- With all data saved to the cloud, designers and engineers can share drawings in real time and all stakeholders can view them in a web browser without needing to install viewers.
- Drawings are available to view on any device, at any time, and from anywhere including the manufacturing shop floor.
- Automatic revision control of both the 3D data and the drawings is fully integrated.
Accelerate Innovation with a Cloud-Based Platform
- With its growing solution portfolio, the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform enables you to manage all facets of your product development process.
- Create your own dashboards and communities to review and share the latest product data.
- Reduce infrastructure costs, IT overhead, software maintenance, and complexity by using secure cloud technology.